You are invited to use the University of Iowa’s new KNODE Search™ service – a Cloud knowledge base encompassing millions of academic researchers in the life sciences. We are currently testing KNODE beta as a tool to help facilitate collaborations and communication among researchers. Please note that KNODE is not intended as an electronic CV, but rather a platform for research networking and profiling.
- You can identify collaborators using a simple Web browser interface. The technology platform offers:
- Extremely fast search across publications in PubMed since 1995, U.S. patents, clinical trials and NIH grants since 1985, with direct links to scientific content;
- Researcher profiles are automatically generated from a variety of data sources, so researchers do not need to maintain their own profiles;
- Researchers can also curate profiles to be robust and more accurate, if they wish;
- Ability to adjust level of confidence in the content search results by using a sliding scale to fine-tune a more or less precise matching of a name.
You can use KNODE without registering; however, to claim your researcher profile you’ll need to register for Iowa’s KNODE portal by clicking here. For additional information on KNODE, visit the online Help and FAQ pages. Bookmark this URL for your on-going use of KNODE: https://search.knodeinc.com/uiowa/
Your experience using KNODE is very important to us. If you have any questions or concerns, please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org