VIDEO: University of Iowa officials showcase the university’s collective efforts for supporting small businesses and entrepreneurs, cultivating Iowa’s workforce, and putting the state on the path to economic prosperity.
$6.9MillionIn external financing raised by SBDC clients
9,160HoursNumber of JPEC consulting hours provided to regional entrepreneurs and business startups
1800EmployeesNumber of employees in companies in the research park, affiliates and incubators
- Find a ConsultantGet expert advice, from marketing your business to IT
- Start a BusinessConnect with resources to launch your new venture
- Recruit StudentsFind interns and employees with expertise to help your business
- Pursue Professional DevelopmentTake your career and business to the next level
- Relocate your businessFind incubator space, wet labs, and building sites
- Commercialize technologyPartner with us to license UI technologies
- Become a MentorShare your expertise with new ventures
- Find IT SupportWork with our team to solve your technology challenges
There’s a new face behind Dev/Iowa, the University of Iowa training initiative for web development. Zach Sanderson is a UI graduate of Business Administration in Management Information Systems.