The University of Iowa is committed to fostering responsible conduct of research and maintaining a safe work environment. That commitment involves the application of regulations set by government agencies. If you observe what you think is a specific environmental safety issue or a deficiency in compliance with regulations, we encourage you to report your concern so that it can be investigated.
Select the category of the concern you wish to report:
- Care and use of animals in research
- Research involving human subjects
- Export controls (restrictions on the export of research data, equipment, or technology that poses issues of national security)
- Research misconduct (falsification or fabrication or research data; plagiarism)
- Environmental health and safety (in the research setting or any location on campus) – please do not use this process for situations that pose immediate danger!