"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." ~William James ~
We know that recognition and praise for a job well done is important to overall employee satisfaction and engagement in the workplace.
We encourage you to look for opportunities to thank a staff member in the Vice President for Research and Economic Development organization when they have gone above and beyond the call of duty to be of assistance to a faculty or staff member or student in support of the research enterprise.
The following are guiding principles for the Staff Recognition Thank You Program:
- Any UI Faculty, staff, and students may submit a staff recognition Thank You form.
- All current VPRED staff, faculty and students are eligible to receive a staff recognition Thank You card.
- All nominations are encouraged. Nominators do not necessarily need to be in a supervisory role. Co-worker to co-worker nominations are encouraged.
To nominate someone, please fill out the form below:
- Recognition forms will be submitted electronically, and the nominator will receive an electronic acknowledgement.
- A representative from the Office of the Vice President for Research and Economic Development will send a Thank You card and token of appreciation via campus mail to the person being recognized.
- Recipients will be listed on the VPRED Recognition website and within their home department.
If you have any questions, please contact Rhea Noel at 335-2149.