Mentors for new ventures
UIVentures connects mentors with individuals who are starting new ventures. They are seeking mentors at various stages in venture development:
- Pre-Venture: Executive Mentor- These mentors give hands on business assistance developing company structure, management, marketing, financial and business plans.
- Pre-Venture & Venture: Advisor- Provide business, industry, market or technical specific experience. Ongoign review and advice of founders' plans.
- Pre-Funding: Interim CxO- Assist part-time as active senior management in multiple roles to lead a company through initial funding round.
Mentors for student entrepreneurs
The John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center has a variety of opportunities to get involved as a mentor depending on your background and availability. Below are just a few examples.
- Competition judge and mentors
- Business mentors for new startups
- Physician mentors for medical device commercialization