Iowa Adaptive Technologies Inc., a UI startup that is developing devices to help critically ill and disabled patients take an active role in communicating and participating in their care, has signed an exclusive global licensing agreement with the UI Research Foundation.
$6.9MillionIn external financing raised by SBDC clients
9,160HoursNumber of JPEC consulting hours provided to regional entrepreneurs and business startups
1800EmployeesNumber of employees in companies in the research park, affiliates and incubators
- Find a ConsultantGet expert advice, from management to marketing your business
- Start a BusinessConnect with resources to launch your new venture
- Recruit StudentsFind interns and employees with expertise to help your business
- Pursue Professional DevelopmentTake your career and business to the next level
- Relocate your businessFind incubator space, wet labs, and building sites
- Commercialize technologyPartner with us to license UI technologies
- Become a MentorShare your expertise with new ventures
VIDEO: University of Iowa officials showcase the university’s collective efforts for supporting small businesses and entrepreneurs, cultivating Iowa’s workforce, and putting the state on the path to economic prosperity.