The Research Tracker combines data on routing forms, grants, contracts, and out-going sub-awards into one place and shows researchers and research administrators information not currently available in existing UI systems.
Some of the features of the Tracking Log include:
- Direct access to AAAN documents, final award/contract documents, and sub-award agreements;
- The email address of DSP reviewer assigned to your grant or contract;
- Routing forms, still in workflow, are displayed along with proposals received by DSP;
- Detailed and specific status descriptions of research items with DSP;
- Links to GAO financial reporting showing budget and expenses;
- Sortable columns that can be rearranged