In preparation for the NEH Summer Stipend competition, the Office of Research & Economic Development is hosting a grant workshop for individuals who are interested in applying.
When: Monday, May 18, 10:00am to 11:30am
Where: University Capitol Centre, Executive Board Room (2390)
Registration is requested.
A panel of successful grant recipients, many of whom have served on NEH review panels, will share their insights and answer questions.
- Luis Martín-Estudillo, Spanish & Portuguese
- Rebekah Kowal, Dance
- Jen Sessions, History
- Steven Ungar, Cinema &Comparative Literature
Afterward, participants may discuss project ideas with the panelists, along with:
- Joe Kearney, Associate Dean for Research in CLAS
- Teresa Mangum, Director of the Obermann Center
- Katherine Tachau, Professor of History
- Ann Ricketts, Assistant Vice President for Research
- Ann Knudson, Grants Administrator, IP and CLAS
- Mary Blackwood, Division of Sponsored Programs
NEH Summer Stipend application
The NEH Summer Stipend internal application is due by 5:00 p.m., on Wednesday, Sep. 2. The University can forward up to 2 applications, and the review committee offers feedback so that you can revise by the final submission date of Thursday, Oct. 1 (for projects beginning May 2016).