Clare John Fairfield, Chairman of the Venture Capital Institute, will deliver a talk titled "Pulling Back the VC Curtain: An honest look at how the venture capital industry really works" on Tuesday, May 26 at Noon in C44-A GH.
Topics will include:
- How venture capital firms get paid;
- How venture capital firms operate and evaluate investment opportunities;
- How venture capital firms structure investments;
- How venture capital firms manage investments;
- The challenges of raising venture capital investment;
- The challenges of raising venture capital outside of Boston & Silicon Valley; and
- Any other topics of Interest
Seats are limited. Register on EventBrite.