You are invited to participate in the speed networking event to meet peers who work in research administration or research development.
When: Friday, September 13th, 2019
Where: S401 PBB (Papajohn Business Building; 4th floor)
The afternoon's agenda will be as follows:
- 1:30-1:45pm: Introduction
- 1:45-3:30pm: Speed Networking
- 3:30-4:00pm: Mix and Mingle (appetizers and refreshments provided)
Target Audience: All University of Iowa Research Administrators and Research Development Professionals
Registration: Please click here to complete the registration survey. Please note that due to the highly structured nature of speed networking, registration will be capped at 25 participants.
Registration survey questions include:
- Demographic information
- What is your interest in research development?
- What areas of research development are you looking to learn more about from colleagues?
- What expertise can you offer to research development colleagues?
- Upload a head shot