Join us at the 2023 UI Research Services Fair!
About the Research Services Fair
The Research Services Fair (RSF) is a vendor-style fair that provides an opportunity for researchers to learn about campus resources and services available for their research and scholarship activities. This year, over 60 campus units are registered to introduce their services to faculty, staff, and students. This year’s event will be hosted at the IMU Main Lounge. Click here to view information for vendors.
Fair Attendees Will:
- Learn about campus’ cutting-edge instruments and technology as well as many other services available in support of funding applications and research programs
- Interact with centers, institutes, core facilities, and other service units in a vendor-style fair
- Network with colleagues
- Researchers of all levels (i.e., faculty, staff, post-docs, students)
- Research Support Staff
Click here to register by Monday, Oct. 9.
Research Services Fair Evaluation Results
- 98% of attendees would recommend the RSF to a colleague
- 81% formed new connections beneficial to their research
- From attendees:
- "I really enjoyed this, it was a great opportunity to touch base with and learn about a lot of the services on campus."
- "It was fantastic! Really helpful to get to know more about the research services at UI, and the opportunity to network."
- From participating units:
- "Our unit representatives met researchers that we would otherwise not encounter...and got to chat with former collaborators as well. We expect this fair to be the catalyst for many opportunities in the future."
- "Made some good connections and more people are now aware of what we do. Very nice event."